Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break

At the beginning of March I started panicking about how I was going to keep the kids busy during Spring Break. That's when I got the bright idea to go camping. What was I thinking? Who camps in March? I booked a spot at Champoeg State Park, a place I wanted to check out, and it was close to Jess' work so he could commute from the campground. He actually did it! What an awesome husband!! He woke up every morning in the freezing wet coldness and got ready at the campground bathrooms, then after work he came back. I'm not sure I would have been so nice if I was the one having to go to work.

Despite the rainy moments we still were able to get in lots of bike rides, fishing, games and campfires and the rest of the week were heading to Bend so I'll post more about that later.

1 comment:

The Sold's said...

you can't see the pictures in your collage...they are too small..