Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jean fetish


I have come to the conclusion that I have a serious "jeans" fetish. I have fat jeans, skinny jeans, jeans I wear only with flip flops, jeans I wear only with heels, dressy jeans, casual jeans, camping jeans, dark jeans, light jeans etc... I'm obsessed. I literally wear them everyday and use that as an excuse as to why I have so many of them and feel the need to purchase even more. My only problem is I HATE trying them on in the store. I used to make my sister come with me and we would take a stack of all sizes in the dressing room. She patiently waited and only laughed a little as I would try and squeeze myself into the size I thought I should be. If that particular size didn't fit I wouldn't buy the next size up...no way...I would just move on to the next brand. The only thing I've noticed lately is that if I want to buy my favorite size than the jeans become a little more expensive. Why is that? Why should any pair of jeans cost such a ridiculous amount money? Why doesn't that amount detour me from buying them? Because I LOVE THEM!!




p.s. Thanks mom for my latest pair ♥....and for keeping my obsession alive eventhough Jess has put me on a budget......I think they are my favorite so far!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay - a girl can never have too many pairs of jeans! And of course, I am always attracted to the spendy designer ones! Ha!

poopsie said...

that is great...i am a jeans girl too. don't have any spendy ones though and my favs are my $8 walmart specials for sure...

Diane said...

I have many pairs of jeans too.
As with you, there's a pair for each kind of shoe. Now if I could only fit into a pair of designer jeans...........Old Navy is as fancy as this girl gets.