Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shamrock run

The Shamrock run was this last Sunday and for some reason I decided to join my SIL in running the 5k. She has become quite the avid runner making sure she gets her run on everyday and has even completed a half marathon. Impressive I know. Me on the other hand spend my time on the treadmill in my garage......walking. I think I must have been having one of those "I'm 30ish" moments when I start thinking what have I done with my life? So I decided I could do this. Well....I did it! I even technically ran the whole way!! It felt pretty good to finish and might even inspire me to go again.

4 comments:

poopsie said...

wow jodie...that is awesome! i was there too...wish i would have seen you. good girl, you are a better girl than me!

poopsie said...

btw...i saw your MIL is on the shamrock run picture site...half your body is on there too...looking good jodie! good job!

The Sold's said...

good for you jodie!!!

Diane said...

Good job Jodi! Kristen asked me to do this with her, did you see her there? I thought about it........ I did not think I'd make it. LOL
Mabybe next year.