Sunday, September 13, 2009

Miss Ave's turns 6

I can hardly believe it was six years ago that I was locked in my bathroom balling my eyes out looking at the clear blue easy stick read two lines(pregnant). Aric (3.5), Cade (1.5) were pounding on the door calling for daddy saying "mommy is freaking out again.....come home!" So sad but true. It took me a long time to adjust to the idea of 3 kids. Pre-marriage I had always wanted 3 but had agreed and compromised to two and my mind was set that I was done being pregnant and I would always be a mom of all boys. I can honestly say now that thankfully God had other plans. Our family has been blessed by Miss Avery who each day makes us laugh, reminds us that life is not all about football and bodily functions, can turn any room upside down in the matter of minutes, loves all animals even though they may be only a fish or stuffed dog and would rather carry around a teenage mutant ninja turtle than any cabbage patch doll. Happy Birthday pretty girl.....our life would not be the same without you!

1 comment:

JSGM said...

Chocolate, cash and a snuggie...what more could a girl ask for?!?!