Friday, September 11, 2009

It's All About Riding The Bus







Avery's first "official" real day of school was Thursday, September 10th. This was a very special day since it was her birthday and she turned 6 years old. It went a lot better than the melt-down day on the previous post which was just an orientation day. All she wanted to do was ride the bus with the big kids so of course I let her ride the bus. Now I know some of you mommies are gasping at the thought of letting a kindy ride the bus but I really don't care. She loved it! Plus it helps that her brothers are on there and all of her neighbor friends too. I would post the "real" picture of her on the bus but I forgot my camera that day so we had to re-enact the moment the next day. ♥

1 comment:

Diane said...

Ya for the bus!! Cute pictures, cute kids.:)