Friday, September 18, 2009

all about i

I am frustrated that everything keeps breaking at our house!

I wish I had a bigger house. I love my house but it's a little squishy at times.

I have an addiction to Big Hunks (candy). Kevin bought me my own box at Cash & Carry in July for my birthday and I now only have 3 left!

I wish i had a crystal ball to look into the future to see how we turn out.

I hate having to tip waitresses, hair dressers, barista's.....This is a BIG pet peeve of mine and Jess and I go round and round about it every time!

I miss the simplicity of being a kid.

I fear death. Not exactly dieing because I believe in Jesus and know that I will be in a far better place but I fear how I'm going to die.....old age, disease, car accident....etc....

I hear the crackling of a fire as I'm sitting on the deck with my hubby on a beautiful quiet night.

I smell like a campfire, which for some reason I love.

I am realizing I am more of a control freak than I thought.

I crave salt. I guess that means PMS is on it's way.

I search for balance in my home, family, work etc....

I wonder if i am being the best mom that I can be at all times.

I want to be a size 6 desperately! But know it's not reality.

I regret not going to college even though I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I love wearing brand new clothes not even washed yet.

I ache when one of my kids have been hurt and I can't fix it.

I am not the best cook. I think we all realize this except for the neighbor boy who thinks my noodles with butter are AWESOME!

I believe in God. I talk to him daily and find peace and comfort through him.

I dance....well you know..... I used to dance as a Cavalette but not anymore.

I sing terribly! Even my kids ask me to stop singing in the car.

I cry at any sad story, good books, when I'm PMS'ing, or when I let my husband down or as he says for "stupid reasons".

I fight with my second child because he is so much like me and my husband we don't know how to parent him.

I win sometimes at Bi-Mart on Tuesdays when they have their give-aways. I've won a bag of licorice and a belt sander.

I lose loaves of bread. Yes, it's true. I just couldn't remember where I put it.

I never say can't. It's a bad word in our house because you should always at least try.

I always fear large crowds of people when I have my kids with me. It is the worst!

I confuse my husband on a daily basis.

I listen to 102.7.....I took to heart "garbage in...garbage out", so this is what I listen too. That and I didn't think it was right for my 6 year old to be singing "Riding dirty"!

I can bake a great apple pie......from scratch!

I am scared of small spaces.

I need quiet time, everyday

I am happy that the kids are back in school.

I imagine what our future will be like when the kids are grown and we have no one but ourselves.

I tag everyone. That's right

3 comments:

The Martin Blog said...

I can relate in so many ways! That made me tear up!!! I Love YOU!!!

JSGM said...

Loved reading this...too fun.

Yankee Wife said...

Girl - Can I say ditto on: new clothes, quiet time, crying, being a good mom, campfire smell and oh, probably half the list! Fun post. Thanks for sharing!