Saturday, June 28, 2008

A weekend surprise!





Jess gave me a wonderful surprise for our anniversary with a two day stay at Mcmenamins Hotel Oregon in Mcminville. We ate, went wine tasting, ate, went to the beach, ate, went shopping, ate, read books, ate, took naps, ate, watched a movie and ate again. I'm not sure why but our anniversaries ALWAYS involve food and a lot of it. I think I must have gained 5 pounds by the time we made it back home. All in all it was the perfect gift at the perfect time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I kinda knew about your surprise...but I never said a word. I'm glad you had fun. Bryce took my on a surprise date the other day and someone said to me, "It's so refreshing to see a couple so in love, and enjoying what marriage is meant to be." I am thinking the same things applies to you guys! It IS refreshing! Congrats to you guys!

JSGM said...

All my vacations always revolve around food too. So glad you both enjoyed the time away together; very thoughtful of Jess. Thanks for thinking of us at dinner time, maybe we could plan dinner together some time soon. Happy Anniversary. XO, Sherri