Sunday, June 22, 2008

HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSRY

Today is our 12th wedding anniversary and I'm amazed at how fast time has gone. Jess and I met in sophomore German class when we were just a young 15 years old. He was madly in love with my best friend and I couldn't stand being around him. But Somewhere over the course of that year our hearts had changed and interests had sparked in each other. Five years later we were getting married. I guess you could say we literally grew up together and he has been my best friend for the last 18 years. I couldn't ask for anything more in husband and he is everything I would want my boys to be as a man. He is my best friend, our spiritual leader, my comedian, a wonderful father and still as hot as ever. :-) He is my past, my present and forever will be my future. Thank you for saying "I do" and loving me the way you do. I am truly blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, you just got me all choked up with this one! You both are so wonderful and I feel blessed to be your friends. You have an amazing relationship, a great family, and of course those really cool friends! :) Congratulations, may your future hold many many more years of happiness! We love you guys!!! -Amy and Bryce

Diane said...

Happy Anniversry Jodi and Jess!
:)

Anonymous said...

Sooo sweet! I stumbled upon your blog from Christine's blog. Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

I love your words! So happy for the two of you. Hope your time in McMinneville and at the beach was great. Thank you for your inspiration and for your friendship.
XO, Sherri and Jon