Monday, June 16, 2008

Just a quick update

I thought I would post a quick update about Bella. MY TRAP WORKED!!!! My husband laughed and laughed when he found out that I was on the computer googling how to trap a lost hamster. But after reading through a few websites and gathering items around the house Avery and I created our own trap. ( I should have snapped a picture of it but forgot to. ) It pretty much consisted of phone books for stairs with a few apple slices leading up to a bucket for her to jump into and eat the rest of her food. To my amazement when I went to check the next morning she actually fell for it (literally) and was in the bucket! She was a little dehydrated and very grumpy but is safely back in her cage again being tormented by our four year old.

4 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Nice work! I am totally impressed. I wish I could have watched the making of that trap ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sooo, what you're telling me is you don't need a pair of baby gerbils?? :)

Tyffany said...

THAT is hilarious! I am looking forward to our kids hanging out in July.

Anonymous said...

Way to go MacGyver, I mean Jodie!
XO, Sherri