Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shamrock Run 2010

Masses of people
Love this guy!
Yummy beer!

Salmon Chowder....YUCK!

Pre-race coffee

This is the second year for me entering the Shamrock Run but this time we drug our significant others with us! For not training one lick I actually surprised myself and think I could have ran the whole way (at my pace of course) but thankfully I was partnered with Kevin so that wasn't necessary. It was FREEZING cold and I actually ran with 5 layers of clothing on and didn't break a sweat until the end. Maybe next year I'll actually be prepared......or not.

3 comments:

JSGM said...

How fun...way to go!!!

spikeyshy said...

you all look great!

chaussures2012 said...

Baskets D&G Hommes Chaussures pas cher – Les meilleurs offres, reductions, soldes et discount pour acheter des chaussures pas cher.