Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Check it out!

In February I hosted a bridal shower for my sister-in-law Vic. Overall it went pretty well, she received some very nice things and I somehow was able to squeeze 25 people into my living room. I thankfully was not in charge of games because I hate them and so does she. She definitely DID NOT want to play the toilet paper wedding dress game but this was a far cry from that. Her Great Aunt put this together with only tape, a stapler and a couple bobby pins. The "material" was just the tissue paper from all the gifts she opened. AMAZING!!!!
Bridesmaids-yes I know that I am a head taller than EVERYONE!

Mother of the groom

Bride and Avery the flower girl

Mother of the Bride

The beautiful bow bouquet that I made

2 comments:

The Sold's said...

Love it! Too Cute! Congrats Vicki Ann!

JSGM said...

Way to go Jod!!! Looks like it was a success. Great photos. XOXO