Saturday, November 1, 2008

Look who's 9!!


It's hard to believe he has been here for nine years and then other days it's not. :-) When Aric was little a lady told me once that she could tell exactly what he would look like when he was older. I laughed and smiled not exactly sure I could see what she was seeing. Now looking at his pictures from birth to nine I understand. He is my only dark haired, chubby cheeked cutie that has a smile that lights up the day. He is my adventurer, creator and leader of the pack. He talks non-stop and of course LOVES football. Happy Birthday Aric!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JSGM said...

OMGosh!! Too cute of photos! I love the chubby cheeks and puppy dog eyes. Thanks for sharing and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIC!
XO, Sherri

Anonymous said...

adorable...he looks just like YOU!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Aric!