Sunday, August 9, 2009

107 degrees = HOT, HOT, HOT

I tried not to complain but it was impossible. Riding on a motorcycle when it's 107 degrees in long pants and boots is completely unbearable. It was at this point I was kicking myself for worrying about safety and not throwing on my swimsuit to ride in. It wasn't until we reached Mt Hood that I felt like I could breathe again and finally start to enjoy our mini-vacay and annual trip to the Wolsky B&B. Gracious hosts that they are we had a fabulous time and hit all our favorite spots and some new ones....

2 comments:

JSGM said...

GREAT photos, GREAT music....LOVED it all...thanks for sharing! Looks like so much fun...felt like I was on your ride along with you. Wonderful shots...where were the boat/water shots at? Wish we could join you some day...sure looks like a great time. XOXO

Diane said...

So glad that you you had fun and safe trip. :)
I agree, great pictures!