Friday, July 11, 2008

Isn't he sweet.......NOT!

Yes, today is my 33rd birthday and I awoke this morning to receive this lovely email from my adoring husband that I just had to share because it made me laugh out loud. Here it is:


Happy birthday old lady! Wow…you’re 33!!! And you’re a cougar since your younger, vibrant husband is only 32! You’re a lucky lady to have bagged such a young stud! I know it must be a little weird with all your friends talking behind your back about the age difference, and people giving you that look in public, but I’m proud of you for being secure in yourself and not caring what others think…that takes courage.

I hope you have a fantastic day…I love you very much.

Your younger husband.

P.S. Don’t forget to take your pills…

Jess Bergers
Key Account Manager
Cooper Bussmann Transportation Products

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be great to have such a funny guy by your side in this thing they call life. Happy Birthday Jod! XOXO, Sherri

Unknown said...

ha ha! that's hilarous :-)tell your "younger" husband he has less than twenty-four hours...

Happy Birthday!!
~Amy

Jess and Jodie Bergers said...

Wow...he sounds like an extremely sensitive and sexy guy!!! You are lucky...

poopsie said...

happy 33rd jodie! i think it is great you are with a young man...from one cougar to another we can teach these young bucks a thing or two! :) hee hee...happy birthday!

Diane said...

Now that's funny!
Happy Birthday Jodi!! I hope you had a wonderful day! Your only 33? Oh crap........I now feel old. LOL!
:-)

The Miller Family said...

Ok I promise to call you and show picasa - its fun!
Hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer.

Shan and the J's said...

he is so funny!! You have to send me the link to his blog. I'm older than Jason too so don't let him get to you:-)